miércoles, 27 de agosto de 2008

Impression about the Exam

This exam was different from any exam I had ever done before, mostly because I had never answered questions in which I had to write more than 100 or 150 words, I have to confess that I panicked when I was answering the 150 word question and the professor said we had less than 5 minutes so I just made my brain work faster so I would not blank in the middle of the answer. Honestly I do not remember if I finished writing the 150 words, because I could not count them, but these exercises help for us to write faster and comitting the less mistakes possible, so we do not have to stop to correct so often and so we will have a better use of our examination time, using the most part of it for answering the longest questions.
Generally speaking, I was surprised myself by this exam format, which I admit was new to me, but I liked it. I hope not to fail.

No hay comentarios: